Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Female Bodybuilding And Steroid Use Tips

As promised on many occasions, Mick does like to look after the ladies too, so check out these hot female bodybuilding tips that Mick has given to Ragga from Iceland.
Hey Mick
I\'ve bought all your Layman´s Guides, really good books and they have helped me a great deal. Fun reading them too :)



But there\'s just one little problem I\'m dealing with - I\'m a female, and there doesn\'t seem to be much information on steroid use for women, I did notice you do mention few times in your books safe doses for women to use, but what I would like to know is this - where you don\'t mention safe doses for women - should they not take that type of steroid ? I do know that the low androgenic ones are better for women to use, like winstrol, anavar and primobolan, but what about Deca durabolin ? I bought 300mg/ml Deca some weeks ago, but I\'m afraid to use it not knowing if its safe or not ?? can you please help ?? I really need a professional to answer this one for me !

... and if you do believe its safe for me - what doses would you recommend ?
Best regards - Ragga G. Magg (female bodybuilder from Iceland) (Big fan of you and your NO BULL)
Hi Ragga,
I have trained and instructed many women/female bodybuilders over the years on steroid usage and procedure, some in fact that have reached heights of success that many can only dream of and yep I am indeed proud of them all. Now get ready for the \"but\"...
BUT, in most cases this instruction was done on a personal basis inasmuch as none of them were to proceed until I had ALL the information about them that was possible before we went any further. The reason for this is as I have said many times over the years that although we ALL are different when it comes to the case of women and steroids this fact is boosted in importance tenfold in my opinion. Many factors come into play and the \"risk\" factor is my first and foremost worry.
Ill give you an example. Years ago I was approached by a young lady that asked the same question; she wanted to train using steroids on a light basis, nothing to strong as she put it, just enough to give her the edge. I explained that this could be done but the fact that she was so small and petite, light bone structure etc the input of any steroid therapy could make a massive difference if not controlled and monitored. These \"differences\" I made her fully aware could be irreversible if she did not follow everything to the letter and in fact the careful approach that I took she may well get a little tired of so she was told to stay with the plan to the letter and nothing would go wrong.
So she began her training (at her own gym) and called me every few days to report how things were going and they were going excellent to be honest. No problems, no side effects to be concerned about whatsoever and in fact her muscle growth was proceeding slowly and gradually to such an extent that we were both well and truly happy with the results. Condition was excellent, tone was bang on and a slow increase in size was well and truly in proportion - things were looking good for the future comp. I was convinced that she would walk off with a trophy. Then the phone calls started to get less and less.
Impatience started to seep in big time with her and I knew it. Her calls got less and less and we lost touch after some time because she just didn\'t report in which was her responsibility after all it was she who approached me for help. Go figure.
After some six months had passed she called me, one of only two calls in that time. She asked if she could pop in for a chat; basically wanting to explain the reasons for her lack of communication. I said ok,
The small petite young lady that had approached me that first time had changed completely. She had fallen for the usual, some guy in the gym had told her a faster way to increase her gains, far better than those that Mick Hart had promised - and gain she had.
Her face had completely changed, she had a shadow on her chin, she talked in a deeper tone than me - i did not recognise her. To this day I don\'t know if she had come to see me to ask my opinion or to show her new gains with any pride but that was soon changed when I gave her my opinion. I suppose that did it when I asked her how far she could piss! She looked shit!
How did this happen? Easy. The dosages I had her on were indeed low, they needed to be. As I said she was petite, small bone structure so any changes had to be carefully staged and monitored for fear of going to far - and she had gone too far. Her dosages had gone through the roof and as a result her bone structure, well, she had a better jaw than Superman I can tell you - did i say she looked shit!?
Giving pre-planned instruction out for women from my personal point of view is more than risky. There are far too many differences that have to be taken into consideration and the dosages no matter HOW small have to be adhered to slowly and carefully so that pulling back BEFORE it is too late IS an option. I am not saying that it cannot be done, of course it can, but it has to be done carefully and as close to a one-to-one as possible in order that the persons individual needs and safety factors be taken into consideration.
A woman\'s femininity is her most valuable possession and to take guesses and risks by HOPING that the advise you give is going to be good is the job of a total nob-head. I have stuck to this train of thought and I will not change now.
If you choose to take steroids as a woman you have to realise that the differences in dosages compared to those of men are in a different league completely. If you plan to compete then you are almost (or should be) fully aware of the changes that you could well see and it is up to you to decide whether or not those risks are worth it in the long run. Taking the odd small cycles here and there to boost your present physique is fine and can usually pass with no real problems at all but being careful is still recommended.
To summarise on the dosages that I would recommend briefly would be with deca per jab no more than a 100mg per shot say every 5th day max; primobolan 50-100mg and no more; Winstrol if using a jab 25-50mg but I would prefer less to be honest so tablets are a better option so as little as 25mg a day max can be taken.
Remember what I said mind, I prefer a more personal approach rather than a sheer guess. OK these dosages are pretty much what I would recommend but am sure you understand my points - well I certainly hope that you do.
The trick is that is you are NOT sure then take a little as is possible for a short period, monitor the situation for the 6-8 weeks then learn from that. One step at a time rather than a full on rush into the fray. zero to British Championship finals in less than 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment